Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Huge Thank you to our Sponsors



 So many people to thank..... Walter Smith, Murray Strugnell, Kate Coppen, Nicky Dance, Charlie, Doembie, Emily, Khan, Yaone, Junior, Hamma and Phenyo. Thank you for the magical Naughty Angels evening.
My sponsors and supporters from all over.
Arther, Josh, Nicky and Nathan. Thank you for the many hours you have sat around waiting for me while I train.
Alwyn my friend - thank you for your endless support.
To all my mates who have kept me focused and keen. I am blessed to have you all.
To my husband and my boys..... thank you for letting me achieve a dream. And to Sylvia the most amazing nanny in my world.
I love you all and am overwhelmed by the support and love from you all.
Now it's time to ride.......

No comments:

Post a Comment