Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

WHY GLENDA’S ANGELS

Glenda was a very dear friend of mine, Ross Branch’s Mom, who battled against cancer for a few years and we lost her in 2013.
Glenda had an impact on my life by assisting me with my post-natal depression, which nobody really picked up on apart from her and had she not intervened I might not have ever addressed the issue.
So I am doing this in Glenda’s memory. I am doing this to raise awareness for Cancer. 
It was a long hard battle for her and her family and we were on the periphery. 
It was hard to see them all go through the emotions and especially after we lost her. 
So this is for Glenda who put so much into motor sport, not only in Botswana but in South Africa.This is one way for me to just throw out a really massive challenge and try not to break too many bones doing it.
So get behind us.  Support us.
This is for all our loved ones who have faced the battle of cancer.
Let us ride for all our Angels and Survivors.


No comments:

Post a Comment